@_@ struggling to make up my mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

@_@ struggling to make up my mind

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:55 pm

So as a guy, 18 year old, just starting college, and basically a general sense of getting around, I've found myself kinda pinballing mentally around a few girls I know on the idea of trying to date. One I know likes me, but I'm kinda. ...well for lack of better word, harboring the emotional range of a tablespoon, and I don't want her to get hurt because I don't take her problems seriously. Another, we've talked about going out, but we've just held off on the idea because we're both kinda jaded and we don't want to mess with the friendship. ...and the last girl is hot, funny, and all that good stuff. ..but she's kinda dating a guy (and no I'm not planning on picking up a taken girl, but...I kinda want to watch them play out) anyway....what should I do about them? Should I make priorities for one? Or just turn away from all three? Or....idk.

Back to top Go down

Re: @_@ struggling to make up my mind

Post by TwistedFocus on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Either make priorities or don't go for any. IF you pick more than one and she ever finds out that you were talking to the others or she wasn't first choice she will spend the rest of the relationship feeling like a runner up.
TwistedFocus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Hm....I'll think about that...well for the obvious first two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Sorry, I might be a bit late in responding, but here are my two cents. Ahem

Pick the girl you like, who also reciprocates the feelings. Then if she wants to date then it all good, if not then still fine you can still be friends right? The worst thing that you can do aside from dating more than 1 at a time, is to choose none at all. The longer you wait the higher the chance she will find someone else, and trust me, you don't want the feeling of regret that you didn't have the courage to ask her. And plus it is just college, whats the worst that could happen?

Fallen_Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Uhhh I lose a friend and all the time we spent together and so on? Lol but I got the point

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Raven on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:31 am

hm.. it's a little late (Anything to procrastinate my work haha) but I say just wait a little bit, senpai. You're just starting out college this year, there's no real reason to rush into a relationship just yet.. You could always make new friends and find an awesome girl that cares a lot about you :3
Dark_Raven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minus on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:23 am

I dunno how to get a gf ;'(
but I wish you good luck! Smile
Minus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content