The Queens New Maid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Queens New Maid

Post by Sayurp on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Samuel Pendragon IV is a powerful king. In the past nine years since taking over his father's throne he has done much to improve the land. He has strengthen the economy and even added a few villages to the kingdom. He has worked hard to do better the land and protect his people.

Still all work and no play makes life dull. He finds ways to entertain himself when he can find the time. His wife Rosalina is a lovely young thing but it has been many years since they have been married. The queen knew what kind of man the king was when she married him. He had a wondering eye and liked to fool around. Still that did give her a break.

Now he has started looking for a new playmate. His wife has recently gotten a new maid that has caught his eye. A young girl named Amelia.
Sayurp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Queens New Maid

Post by Sayurp on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Amelia only got this job because her father pulled a few strings and now she was working for the queen. Amelia was walking down the hallway towards the Queens room she was carrying the queen breakfast as she turn the corner to head into the room she bumped into someone, she dropped the tray of food and landed onto the floor. she then looked up to see it was the king "O-h shit" Amelia blurted out before she could stop her self "I-I am so sorry your highness I hope I did't get any food on you" she stammered out as she start clean the food of the floor by his feet.
Sayurp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayurp on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 pm

King Samuel looked cross. "I see you have made a mess of things. You have wasted a bit of food as well. Tell me, what is your name?" He looks down on her lovely body.

Amelia started to blush and slowly made it back to her feet. "My name is Amelia, your highness and I am really sorry about this" Amelia kept her gaze to the floor as her cheeks seem to go redder "I-I am the Queen's new maid"

"I take it that was her meal then?" He looks down on what was left of the food.

"Yes it was" Amelia frowned as she looked at the mess on the floor "I should go back to kitchen and try and cook her something else or ask one of the other girls to do it, I been told if the queen don't eat she can get very moody" Amelia bite her lips after saying that "Don't tell her i said that!" Amelia held the plate of mushes up food and tried to step around Samuel

"Tell one of the other girls to do it then come see me. I want to talk to you about something."

"Yes your highness, I will come and find you when I done my morning duty for the Queen " Amelia move away from him and down the hallway to kitchen. She ask one of the chefs to make another plate of food and they did.

Amelia move back to queen room with the food she then put the plate on table as queen came into the room "Good morning your Majesty, your breakfast is ready" Amelia smile and then head out of the room letting some of the other maids deal with morning duty

Amelia walk out of Queens Hallway and headed towards the Kings mains area of the castle she had no clue where he might me or why he wanted to see her so badly. she had so much work to do.
Sayurp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayurp on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:55 pm

A maid walks up to Amelia when she walks walking around. She looked worried. "Are you Amelia? His majesty wanted to see you down stairs."

"Oh uh thanks" Amelia nodded her head she take a while to find the stairs since she still not use to the large castle. she make her way down stairs and knocks on a closed door, hoping its the right door. "Y-our Majesty, Its Amelia you said you need to see me...."

The maid leads the way. She shows Amelia to the door but then leaves. "Ah yes, Amelia. Come on it." Samuel's voice comes from the other side of the door.

Amelia hesitated for minute before going into the room and close the door behind her she stepped into the room. "I hope I've not done something to upset you, Your highness" Amelia fiddled with her hands behind her back as she spoke he made her feel so nervous.

The room was a small bedroom. There was few boxes to the side. "I wanted to have some fun with you." He closes the door behind her.

Amelia gave him a confused look and looked around the bedroom.

"I am not sure I understand your highness, what kind of fun do you want have with me" Amelia chew her lips nervelessly,

"How long have you worked here?" Samuel slides his hands down Amelia's sides.

"I only been here for 2 weeks, I only got this job because my father pulled a few strings" Amelia answers him and frozen as she felt his hand travelling down her side.

"I see. Then you may have heard that the all maids serve the king, even if they serve queen as their main job." He tugs the strings that hold Amelia's top closed.
Sayurp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayurp on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Amelia top come undone as he spoke to her "What if I said no, what would you do then ?" Amelia trys her best to cover up as her top fall to the floor

"Then I will find another girl to take care of my wife's needs for a few days." Samuel had tools hidden in the room should Amelia say no. Some maids did, some maids rolled over and took it, and other maids hoped to get royal favors. Soon he pulls the strings of her skirt.

Amelia frown and she knew that he had her beat. she really need the job or she would't be able to send money back to her family which they need. "What would you like me to do your highness" her skirt fell to the floor after she muttered that to him.

"First thing is first. Let me get a look at you. Strip for me." His hands pull away but he keeps himself between her and the door.

Amelia stepped away from Samuel as he stood in front of the door.

Amelia unclipped her bra and slides of her body, she take her panties off she then folded both of them and put them on top of side table. she still felt uncomfortable with him stareing at her like he was. "What going happen now ?"

"Now we get on the bed." He starts to take off his robes off. Soon he walks closer to the nude woman.

Amelia moved to the bed and pulled some of the sheets over her, trying cover her self up again. she try her best not to stare at Samuel as he got undress in front of her.

"Will this be happing alot, us meeting in diffenet room of your castle or will you just take me when ever you feel like it ?" I bite my lips after i ask him that. I saw him moving onto bed and froze again being to scared to move away from him.

"A bit of both, yes. I will meet with you down here from often but sometimes I will take you where I find you." He strokes her butt as he moves closer. Soon his hand moves to her labia. "Tell me, have you been with a man before?"

"N-o I never been with man, in this way I was told i should wait till am married" Amelia jump a little as felt his hand move.

"Well don't worry about that now." Samuel spreads Amelia's legs and moves between them. He then strokes her slit.

Amelia wiggle and bite her lips again as her face start flush red as Samuel push her legs apart and start to stroke her slowly. Amelia start groan softly as he stroke her slit she tried to wiggle out from his grip but he would't let her move "P-lease your highness"

"Don't worry. It's your first time so I will be gentle." Samuel massages Amelia's labia until she was wet. He kisses her nipples as well. Soon his hard member presses against her slit. He grips her legs as he slowly enters.

"Ahhhh" Amelia whimpered as Samuel push his hard member into her, her groans started to become louder and then pain she felt at the start seem be going away.

Sayurp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayurp on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:30 pm

He slides deeper into her pussy and presses against her breasts.

Amelia moans loudly as he slide deep inside of her. she digs her nail into sheet under her he pussy clings onto his member as she is close to coming "Ahhh I-I think am going come soon, my body feel like its on fire"

"Mmmm, we will have lots of time to train you. I will take my time with this sweet pussy of yours." He rams her g-spot.

Amelia has an orgasm as he keeps ramming his cock into her pussy, she moan lot louder then before as she hits her orgasm "Your cock is so big and so deep inside of me" she stammers and breath unevenly

"Do you love it?" Samuel holds Amelia's arms down as he thrusts harder into her virgin pussy.

Amelia shook her head not wanting to answer Samuel, because she knew her body was enjoying it she did't want him to win this easy.

He pulls back her arms and thrusts deeper. "Do you love it!!" He rocks her back and forth.
"Yes I love when your member inside of me" Amelia scream at him and has another orgasm as he keep thrusting in and out of her

He smiles and holds Amelia tight as he cums deep inside of her womanhood.

"P-lease say you did't come inside of me" she begged him as he hold her tightly
Sayurp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top