Princess Stoaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Princess Stoaway

Post by Whimsy on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:29 pm

{I don't really think my normal rp partner or anyone else will be really interested to roleplay this story line so I'm just gonna post my own story I guess XD It'll be updated instead of one long thing, unless someone takes up the rp otherwise this is my plan}

Storyline:
A princess of a small kingdom is suddenly being called into an arranged marriage by the prince of a larger, more powerful kingdom. In truth, she has no choice but to accept this loveless marriage or else it will bring destruction to her land.

However the princess can not accept, for she knows that the prince is after the other half of a scythe that has been carried by her family for generations. With the other half already in his possession, many lands will and lives will be loss if he is able to join the two pieces once more.

To avoid this the princess is forced to run away and beg the protection of pirates, and in exchange for taking her to the island where the scythe is held, they are promised all gold found on that island in exchange. What starts off as an Standish deal, turns into something more.

---CAST--
{{Arthur}}
{{Levy}}

Last edited by Whimsy on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Whimsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Stoaway

Post by Whimsy on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Levy climbed out of her window, glancing back at the room she'd probably never be able to live in again.
"Goodbye..." she whispered ever so quietly so that the guards outside her door wouldn't hear. They weren't her guards, they were the guards of Prince Lennet, the man who was forcing her hand in marriage for the sake of inheritating a sacred scythe that ran under the protection of her side of the family. Well, this was exactly what she was doing, protecting it. So she pulled over her cap, made sure he pack was latched tight and jumped from the window.
Whimsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whimsy on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:45 am

The night was cold, even though she had been constantly moving and running throughout the night, wearing layers and layers of cloths she was still shaking any moment she stopped to shake her breath. Levy was sure that part of it was due to the whisking bitter air but she knew her own nerves were responsible for it as well. Slowing her jog to a walk, she struggled to keep her breath, she had a nice body but it was more become of her diet than actually being in shape, but if she'd had known that they were coming for her she would've prepared. "There it is.." she said to herself. Just up ahead was a port, full of huge ships, some belonging to royalty while other belonged to the rich or pirates. "I need to find someone who can help me.." she reminded herself out loud as if to stay sane, working her way toward the dock.
Whimsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whimsy on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:00 pm

The shore was getting louder and louder, the young princess could hear the chatter of some of the sailors, or pirates, she wasn't sure who. This plan of hers, it wasn't the safest, there was no say that whoever she asked wouldn't turn her in for money or gems, but she couldn't protect herself forever, no experience in fighting with swords or using guns. Running was an option but they'd catch her eventually, she was sure they were hot on her trail already. Just as her feet crossed over onto the wood, more men came into view. She could reconize the flag of many ships, one belonged to a group of Pirates, the ship was called the Silver Pearl, it's captain was known to be one of the most dangerous pirates on the seas but also the most humble.
Another ship, the Queens coast, belonged to the queen's army, it's captain was her son, but he was very skilled in combat and navigation, not as skilled however as the supposed aristocrat from another family that was rumored to be staying on the ship until his own was finished building. According to tale he had never lost a battle in hand to hand in his life. Not only was the Queens coast a good option, but they were rivaled with the princes army, getting them to help her couldn't have been too risky. There were many other ships, but Levy had no time to analyze them all.
"Uh- excuse me!" she began, but she hardly got the words out of her mouth before cold hands reached from behind and silenced her lips.
Whimsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen_Angel on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea for a role play though.

Fallen_Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum