any advice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

any advice?

Post by TwistedFocus on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:03 am

I've been working in improving my life a lot lately and being back in school has got me thinking. I want to try dating again but since my school is online it doesn't give me a chance to meet women. Does anyone know a decent way to find serious people online? Thanks Smile
TwistedFocus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any advice?

Post by Fallen_Angel on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:01 pm

I don't know if you are still looking for a date but my advice is to just experience life. Go hang out with friends and just do fun things. If you meet a girl that catches your interest while doing one of these activities, then approach her, you guys will already have something in common.

Best of Wishes
-Fallen

Fallen_Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NexusCannon on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:14 pm

There were a few ways of how I met my girlfriend and Exs online:

1. Games - I met my first girlfriend online on Osu! (Free Rhythm game), she taught me how to get better at the game, and in turn I found myself getting close with her.

2. Social Media - My second girlfriend, I met through Facebook, by looking at pages and finding her liking/commenting on a page that we had similar interests in. After nights of talking nonstop, we hit it off.

3. Roleplay - My current girlfriend I've known for about a year now, when I joined her friend's roleplay group on an app called Anime Amino/Virtual Space. (Don't use either anymore.) We talked every now and then, and over the last 2 months, we started to talk more, and we ended up dating.

Those are just the interests that I had, and I managed to find someone in each of them, it might take a but of work, but if you're really willing, then you can do it! Very Happy
NexusCannon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedFocus on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:21 am

I actually have a GF again now but thanks for the feedback Smile

TwistedFocus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top